Now, it’s time to assess what you’ve learned in this course and test your knowledge. This gives you a chance to systematically examine the concepts learned in this course and assess how you’ll apply the knowledge to your practice.
- Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this course.
- You can view your results in your account.
- Need help? Reach out to your coach or the helpdesk.
- Need to refresh? Go back and review the course material to enhance your understanding.
Wait, we need your feedback!
We want to hear about your experience in this course, whether positive or negative. Your feedback supports our goal of providing the most accurate, relevant, and comprehensive content available in the profession. If you don’t have any suggestions, proceed to Start Quiz!
0 of 18 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 18 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The KMCU tool that allows you to break actual duties into categories that you can organize for time management is called:CorrectIncorrect
2. Considering the Time Management Toolkit, tasks that should be completed daily include:CorrectIncorrect
3. Once you have identified your tasks on the time management toolkit, and when they should be done, the next step is to:CorrectIncorrect
4. Leaving mail unattended on the front desk could cause a breach of what policy?CorrectIncorrect
5. In what order should the reactive calls and actions be transferred into the working folders?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which pile of mail would accounts payable invoices go in?CorrectIncorrect
7. Where should mail be stored when not being worked on?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which of the following is NOT one of the 4 categories for the mail sorting process?CorrectIncorrect
9. What is the online version of the Medicare payment statement called?CorrectIncorrect
10. How is the amount that is paid to the provider by a third-party determined?CorrectIncorrect
11. What type of EOB often lists the automatic crossovers to secondary and/or supplemental insurance?CorrectIncorrect
12. What Place of Service code is most often seen on chiropractic EOBs performed in the office?CorrectIncorrect
13. Looking at an EOB, which amount cannot be charged to the patient?CorrectIncorrect
14. What is the most accurate way to transfer payment information from the Explanation of Benefits (EOB) to your billing system?CorrectIncorrect
15. After an EOB has been completely posted in your billing system, what steps should be taken next?CorrectIncorrect
16. Why would interest be paid on a claim?CorrectIncorrect
17. Posting a payment on a line item basis means looking at each service provided on a specific date and:CorrectIncorrect
18. When posting payments, which of the following is considered an unusual circumstance?CorrectIncorrect