Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Leaving mail unattended on the front desk could cause a breach of what policy?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following is NOT a category of mail in the 4 Category Process?CorrectIncorrect
3. A virtual credit card payment may show as a picture of a credit card with a 16-digit number on the EOB.CorrectIncorrect
4. In what order should the reactive calls and actions be transferred into the working folders?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which pile of mail would accounts payable invoices go in?CorrectIncorrect
6. Where should mail be stored when not being worked on?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which of the following is not one of the 3 follow up folders/bins?CorrectIncorrect
8. Items that must be posted to or processed in the computer system may include:CorrectIncorrect
9. It’s an absolute MUST to continue to use the mail sorting folders, even after you’ve implemented the system and know how to sort the mail.CorrectIncorrect
10. The best person to receive and sort the mail in the office is:CorrectIncorrect