Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the online version of the Medicare payment statement called?CorrectIncorrect
2. How is the amount that is paid to the provider by a third-party determined?CorrectIncorrect
3. What type of EOB might contain information about an auto accident?CorrectIncorrect
4. What must be done when a contractual provider discount applies to a claim?CorrectIncorrect
5. What type of EOB often lists the automatic crossovers to secondary and/or supplemental insurance?CorrectIncorrect
6. What Place of Service code is most often seen on chiropractic EOBs performed in the office?CorrectIncorrect
7. Online portals are usually the best place to manage EOBs and track down 3rd party payments.CorrectIncorrect
8. Which of the following may result in a reduced or non-payment on an EOB?CorrectIncorrect
9. What information might you find on the Worker’s Compensation Portal?CorrectIncorrect
10. A Personal Injury Explanation of Benefits will often list theCorrectIncorrect