Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A “Charge Master” is:CorrectIncorrect
2. Discounted fees are made up of Imposed discounts and:CorrectIncorrect
3. A very useful but little used method for managing a practice is through:CorrectIncorrect
4. The appropriate period of time for a visit cost analysis in an open and growing practice is:CorrectIncorrect
5. Which of the following is not an indirect cost?CorrectIncorrect
6. The formula for finding Cost per Patient Visit is: Total overhead in a given period of time ÷ total visits in the same period.CorrectIncorrect
7. Which of the following factors is not a consideration when setting actual fees?CorrectIncorrect