Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Hardship discountsCorrectIncorrect
2. One of the ways to offer a hardship discount to a Medicare beneficiary while minimizing risk is to:CorrectIncorrect
3. The hardship exception should be used only occasionally to address the special financial needs of a particular patient.CorrectIncorrect
4. Hardship discount approval and length are best based on:CorrectIncorrect
5. One of the easier ways to determine your sliding scale for a hardship fee schedule is to consider the current:CorrectIncorrect
6. Which of the following states is one of two that has its own Financial Hardship Agreement form?CorrectIncorrect
7. Financial hardship discounts are extended for a finite period of time, indicated in the Financial Hardship Agreement. After that time:CorrectIncorrect
8. Which agency oversees the administration of hardship discounts?CorrectIncorrect