Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Fees that you must accept because they are set by a governing body are called:CorrectIncorrect
2. Medicaid fees, Worker’s Comp fees and Personal Injury Protection/No-Fault accident fees are examples of:CorrectIncorrect
3. Medicaid fees are regulated federally but applied state to stateCorrectIncorrect
4. If you accept a Medicare patient, regulated discounts require you to:CorrectIncorrect
5. What percent of an injured worker’s expenses are usually covered by his/her Worker’s Compensation Insurance?CorrectIncorrect