Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. If you charge one fee, usually your actual fee, to a carrier and then deeply discount the same service for patients who don’t have insurance you may be guilty of:CorrectIncorrect
2. Which agency/agencies look over your shoulder to ensure proper fees are being charged?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following statements is false?CorrectIncorrect
4. ChiroHealthUSA is a network that works in conjunction with a DMPO in every state but:CorrectIncorrect
5. When you get a pricing phone inquiry from a potential patient, you should be prepared to discuss all of the following except:CorrectIncorrect
6. CHUSA is:CorrectIncorrect
7. The most simple, logical and ethical way to meet and exceed the requirements of legal discounting that allow you to accept a lower fee than your actual fee, is to join a Discount Medical Plan Organization (DMPO) network.CorrectIncorrect
8. The OIG has suggested that a reasonable cash discount is:CorrectIncorrect