Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A good collections follow-up system begins with:CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following is not reason for a reactive call? You need to:CorrectIncorrect
3. The need for proactive follow-up is usually discovered when working in the accounts receivable billing software.CorrectIncorrect
4. A bill is fair game for follow-up if it is more than how many days overdue?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which of the following is not a way to set reminders for follow-up?CorrectIncorrect
6. When creating a follow-up system, which of the following items most belong in a tickler file?CorrectIncorrect
7. How frequently should you schedule time to address follow-up items?CorrectIncorrect
8. Every piece of paper, all sticky notes, magazines, copies of checks, inbound correspondence, requests from carriers, and any other items that may be in your workspace should have what on it?CorrectIncorrect