Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. By law, how many days do you have to return an overpayment?CorrectIncorrect
2. If a patient has a $50 charge, what do you need to offset the charge and reach a zero balance?CorrectIncorrect
3. You should continue processing each date of service until you can account for every penny on the patient’s ledger.CorrectIncorrect
4. Patient ledgers are created by:CorrectIncorrect
5. After reconciling an account, a credit balance should be:CorrectIncorrect
6. A column header commonly found on a ledger is:CorrectIncorrect
7. The adjustment column on a ledger refers to:CorrectIncorrect
8. How do I show a patient what s/he owes using the ledger?CorrectIncorrect