Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ERISA stands for:CorrectIncorrect
2. The first level of Medicare appeals is:CorrectIncorrect
3. After receiving a denial from an insurance carrier, how long does a provider usually have, from the original date the claim was sent, to submit a remittance inquiry?CorrectIncorrect
4. Electronic appeals are not allowed for most payersCorrectIncorrect
5. An appeal is a formal action taken whenCorrectIncorrect
6. To help determine whether or not to file an appeal you should:CorrectIncorrect
7. In a disagreement over reimbursement or coverage, who has the strongest voice?CorrectIncorrect
8. Appeals should be done:CorrectIncorrect
9. State Statutes provide answers to questions about:CorrectIncorrect
10. Which of these is NOT part of the Appeal process?CorrectIncorrect