Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When answering the phone, it is recommended that you always:CorrectIncorrect
2. The best way to determine whether a patient who is calling is a new patient is to:CorrectIncorrect
3. The scheduling method that sets aside specific times in the schedule for different types of appointments such as new patients, established patients, reports of findings, and re-exams is known as:CorrectIncorrect
4. In order to maintain a smooth patient flow, which of the following reasons best describes the main reason for choosing a double-booking schedule:CorrectIncorrect
5. It is ok to eat, drink, or chew gum while on the phone as long as you are quiet about it.CorrectIncorrect
6. It is vital that your schedule allow time for:CorrectIncorrect
7. When scheduling a new workers’ compensation patient, you should:CorrectIncorrect
8. Time specific scheduling is also known as:CorrectIncorrect