Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The best time to collect a patient’s history and demographic information is:CorrectIncorrect
2. A thorough patient data collection process on the initial call can:CorrectIncorrect
3. To streamline the patient data collection process, you can:CorrectIncorrect
4. Having a patient’s health history is critical to the care that s/he receives, and it makes the overall experience better for everyone involved.CorrectIncorrect
5. A good intake form might ask for:CorrectIncorrect