Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What kind of information do you need from a patient in order to verify Workers’ Comp coverage?CorrectIncorrect
2. What does Workers’ Comp coverage provide?CorrectIncorrect
3. What is an MCO?CorrectIncorrect
4. Workers’ Compensation requires an employer to pay or provide insurance to pay for the lost wages and medical expenses of an employee who is injured on the job.CorrectIncorrect
5. Chiropractic care in a Federal WC claim is limited to:CorrectIncorrect
6. Which program covers postal workers for employment-related injuries?CorrectIncorrect
7. According to the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act (FECA), a claim for compensation must be filed within:CorrectIncorrect
8. Who is not covered by workers’ compensation?CorrectIncorrect