Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. According to the training, when is the best time to collect patient insurance information?CorrectIncorrect
2. The Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) includes:CorrectIncorrect
3. The eligibility check is all you need to complete a Financial Report of Findings (FROF) and estimate and explain patient financial responsibility.CorrectIncorrect
4. Providers may not be given a copy of a patient’s SBC as it is often considered a patient documentCorrectIncorrect
5. Which of the following often cannot be found on a Payer Portal?CorrectIncorrect
6. A Summary Plan Description (SPD) must describe:CorrectIncorrect
7. The Medical Review Policy (MRP) is often found through:CorrectIncorrect
8. Before submitting a claim, the provider should be sure to:CorrectIncorrect