Test Your Knowledge
Now, tie it all together with this end of module quiz to ensure you captured all the most important points of this module.
Answer each multiple-choice question with the best answer, based on your study of this module. You can view your results in your account. Feel free to reach out to your coach, or the HelpDesk, to discuss any questions you’re not sure of.
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have achieved 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The practice of balance forgiveness and amnesty is most often applied:CorrectIncorrect
2. When collecting on a bad debt, if the patient is a Medicare recipient you should:CorrectIncorrect
3. When dealing with debt collection, writing a personal note is better than a conversationCorrectIncorrect
4. A sign that you may need to work with a Collection Agency to collect a debt is when:CorrectIncorrect
5. By law, how many days do collection agencies usually have to give patients to request verification of a debt and/or dispute it?CorrectIncorrect
6. To keep your collections from ending up at the bottom of a pile of outstanding debts, choose an attorney or collection agency that:CorrectIncorrect
7. The plaintiff wins the vast majority of small claims collection cases because:CorrectIncorrect
8. What final step should you take before resorting to a collection agency or an attorney?CorrectIncorrect