This webinar was recorded on January 16th, 2020
It’s hard to imagine that we’re turning the page on a New Year AND New Decade! The changes that have occurred in the business of healthcare this past decade boggles the mind. Once again, significant changes are occurring in 2020 that may affect your practice.
Join Kathy Mills Chang for this informative update to prepare yourself, your team and your practice for what’s new in 2020. This webinar training will provide you with exact details of the changes and provide you with step-by-step to dos necessary to bring you up to speed.
- The new Dry Needling codes in effect now. Find out how to use them, how to distinguish that type of work from Acupuncture and how to make sure they are a covered service under your patient’s plan.
- Medicare has changed the way the Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs) are being published for Medicare and how the Medicare allowed diagnosis are listed for chiropractors.
- New Medicare fees are in effect, along with a new Medicare deductible and MIPS rules. See how these affect your practice.
- Manual Muscle testing and Range of Motion codes have been deleted. If you’ve been billing these codes, find out how to incorporate that into your Evaluation and Management Service.
- The top three errors found on coding, documentation and Medicare in 2019 and what to do about them in 2020.