Annual Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA) Training – It is Required!
Each year, billions of dollars are spent improperly because of Fraud, Waste, and Abuse. It affects everyone—including Chiropractic providers and teams.
For this reason, annual FWA training is required to be completed and documented by practitioners and teams. Do not worry, KMC University has your back!
Many of the public forums offering training do so in a very broad manner…but this training is laser focused on the issues we face in day-to-day Chiropractic practice. It allows for the completion of the government’s requirement while also providing important specific information necessary to help detect, correct, and prevent Fraud, Waste and Abuse in the practice.
At the conclusion of this training, the attendee will be able to:
- Identify potential fraud, waste, and abuse patterns in daily practice
- Recognize the primary laws and regulations for healthcare providers
- Identify their role in recognizing and preventing fraud, waste, and abuse in daily practice, in federal programs, and beyond
- Understand how to report and correct violations
- Recognize potential consequences and violation penalties
- Fulfill one of the requirements of Medicare Advantage Plans’ First Tier, Downstream, and Related Entities (FDRs)
- Obtain a certificate of completion
Presented by Kathy (KMC) Weidner, MCS-P, CPCO, CCPC, CCCA
Kathy and the team of specialists at KMC University are the go-to experts for reimbursement, Medicare, Coding, and compliance. Get the information you need from the name you can trust!
|Become a KMC University Library Member and get monthly CE webinars for free, included with your membership!|
Annual Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Training